MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: unknown column error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I've read all the threads regarding this problem but I don't think I have any active plugins, nothing is listed as activated in the admincp plugin list
Just done a major upgrade (from 1.4.11 to the latest version)
and I'm getting the Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list' when trying to promote a member from registered to admin
Board url is http://www.astrogunge.co.uk/mirror/

another problem that I was getting before the upgrade and still getting is that registered users (using a variety of browsers) can't see the latest posts unless they hit the reply button.

I've just found a thread that suggests running the upgrade again, but would that work as the version I've got now is the same as the upgrade. Would I have to select the same previous version as I had originally when running it?
I've sorted the latter issue - not managed to sort the former yet though
sorted it myself - couldn't find the answer to the issue anywhere here, simple matter of forgetting to rename the admin folder
just add "remember" column into table "mybb_users"
use phpmyadmin to do this job
Thanks for your reply seminar techi but I've already solved it. I had forgotten to rename the admin folder to match the old one. Once I did that the problem was solved.