MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Attachments - Problem!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've encountered a problem while posting attachments on my forum. When posting a "New Reply", if I change my mind and try to remove the attachment before it is posted with the "Remove" button it doesn't remove it, it saves my changes and posts my reply.

I can go in with "Full Edit" and remove it afterwards but then I have a "remove" button showing which if I remove the remove button it takes out the one from the editing as well.

So it is the same button but doesn't work when the attachment hasn't been published already. On my forum, we don't allow all usergroups to edit so I need to find a solution to this problem.

Running on MyBB 1.6.3

Additionally; are there any recommended plugins which would allow multiple attachments per post?
Has anyone used this plugin and would recommend it?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/multiattachments
I installed the above plugin and it seems the issue may be involving the "New Reply" because the addon only adds 1 of the 5 attachments when posting a new reply.
I have the same trouble with mybb 1.65.

Any idea ?

Thancks
There isn't a remove option on the new reply page!?! URL and test account?

I recommend you upgrade to 1.6.7 as soon as possible too.
(2012-05-12, 05:56 PM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you upgrade to 1.6.7 as soon as possible too.

I do it and i'll come back.