MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Promotion Den
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I would really love for some more feedback. What can I add? What can I change? What should I remove?

Thanks a bunch! Smile.
Highly Considering Joining....... Smile
Thanks, Everett! It is a great place, check us out. Smile.

We switched over to a faster host, and will be adding a few more services soon. Smile.
What can you offer us that ForumPromotion doesn't already have?
Hey Kolton,

I can say right now, we don't offer many things that ForumPromotion doesn't. We do offer cheaper prices & high-quality packages.

With the coming of "Promotion Den v2" as I call it, a new theme, a few new services, and hopefully some unique things to differ then the rest of the Promotion Forums out there. Smile.
Your registration is messed up.

It said I entered the capatcha wrong, so I went to do it again, than it said my email was already in use and I was already registered. Which I was... so... yeah...
I'll have that checked out, wethegreenpeople.

I have just launched "Promotion Den 2.0", which brought a new theme, a posting contest, and a few new features that will be coming soon.

I am looking on feedback for all of this, so let me know! Smile.
I really like the setup of your site. Very Wordpress-y. I can see this really doing well in the future.

<deleted alleged spam>

(2011-09-02, 04:15 PM)Kbassil Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the setup of your site. Very Wordpress-y. I can see this really doing well in the future.

Would you mind checking out my new forums as well? We're brand new and just about to get a new logo!

<snip - spam>

Have you realized you are spamming? People would visit your site by seeing your showcase topic. Not when you hijack others topics.
My bad - not my intention. Just havn't had any feedback on my stuff in a while. I've removed links. Not trying to Spam.
Pages: 1 2 3