MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: School Help Forums - Teen Discussion & Help Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-08-04, 03:59 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 03:55 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they'll be discussing things I don't know about, I've been on the Internet for a while.

What about your members? Have they been on the Internet for a while?

I like the theme, and good luck Smile

Hopefully. Maybe I'll make the Sexuality forum have an age requirement or something like that. I feel the site will be more for teenagers (13-17), who are itching to talk about those types of things Toungue

Thanks for the positive feedback on the theme Smile

It's kind of sad someone rated the thread 1 star though Sad
(2011-08-04, 04:03 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of sad someone rated the thread 1 star though Sad

To be fair, I rated it 5 stars just now, I really see nothing wrong with the forum.
(2011-08-04, 04:10 AM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 04:03 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]It's kind of sad someone rated the thread 1 star though Sad

To be fair, I rated it 5 stars just now, I really see nothing wrong with the forum.

Thanks a ton!

Now I just need members bahaha Toungue
If I ever need such help, I'll sign up.
For now, I have not too much time for it to casually drop in and be active.
(2011-08-04, 03:55 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 03:24 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure you need to be having a sexuality forum on your board. You have stated that you are young in multiple threads on your website, and it is quite obvious that there are people on there that are much older. They will be discussing things you don't know about, so how do you expect to manage that?

I don't think they'll be discussing things I don't know about, I've been on the Internet for a while.

So just because you have been on the internet for a while means you know everything about sex? The experiences? At your "age", you should/you have no clue what you are talking about.

(2011-08-04, 02:03 PM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 03:55 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 03:24 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure you need to be having a sexuality forum on your board. You have stated that you are young in multiple threads on your website, and it is quite obvious that there are people on there that are much older. They will be discussing things you don't know about, so how do you expect to manage that?

I don't think they'll be discussing things I don't know about, I've been on the Internet for a while.

So just because you have been on the internet for a while means you know everything about sex? The experiences? At your "age", you should/you have no clue what you are talking about.

I don't really think there's a point in arguing what I know about sexuality. I probably shouldn't have said that. What I should've said was that teenagers are interested in talking about sexuality.
Nice forums bro everyone should check them out.
Pages: 1 2