MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: School Help Forums - Teen Discussion & Help Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.jpg]

What is School Help Forums?
School Help Forums is a place for teens and children of all ages to discuss life, school, and anything else that may come to mind. At School Help Forums, I work very hard to make sure every member is satisfied with the site and all of its plugins and features. Come get homework help, meet new people, learn new things, and have fun at School Help Forums.

Join today!

I welcome any criticism on the site. Even if you're flaming, as long as it points out something wrong with the site.

Thanks
Nice theme the banner needs to match the theme though & bad time to release during school holidays :/ but good luck!
(2011-08-03, 08:59 PM)WarStopper Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme the banner needs to match the theme though & bad time to release during school holidays :/ but good luck!

Thanks for the input! I might get a new banner soon. I thought the chalkboard was kind of cool though Toungue

Also, I know I'm releasing during school holidays, but I want the forum to be teen discussion oriented as well Big Grin
Just remember not everywhere there are holidays right now. Good forum!
(2011-08-03, 09:09 PM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]Just remember not everywhere there are holidays right now. Good forum!

Thanks fluffy!
Interesting, although I think you should focus with school related subjects and not branch out to "Sexuality" family, etc just yet.
(2011-08-04, 01:54 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting, although I think you should focus with school related subjects and not branch out to "Sexuality" family, etc just yet.

I thought I might do the opposite. I feel like people are more likely to discuss those types of things than school work at this point.
I'm not sure you need to be having a sexuality forum on your board. You have stated that you are young in multiple threads on your website, and it is quite obvious that there are people on there that are much older. They will be discussing things you don't know about, so how do you expect to manage that?
(2011-08-04, 03:24 AM)Spazmatic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure you need to be having a sexuality forum on your board. You have stated that you are young in multiple threads on your website, and it is quite obvious that there are people on there that are much older. They will be discussing things you don't know about, so how do you expect to manage that?

I don't think they'll be discussing things I don't know about, I've been on the Internet for a while.
(2011-08-04, 03:55 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they'll be discussing things I don't know about, I've been on the Internet for a while.

What about your members? Have they been on the Internet for a while?

I like the theme, and good luck Smile
Pages: 1 2