MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need someone to create a theme like this.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need someone to create a theme that looks exactly like the one on this site:

http://technologyglance.com

Just for the record, I own that site, domain, and I'm using that skin.

So why am I making this request?

Because that skin is faulty inside and out. I want an exact replica that actually works so I can use it on my site.

I have the money and will pay via PayPal.

-morpia
Why don you try to contact Syndth, the author? I think you're going too radical with this solution.

(2011-08-03, 10:58 PM)Torrecus Wrote: [ -> ]Why don you try to contact Syndth, the author? I think you're going too radical with this solution.

I have, but he has yet to respond back. Until then, this offer is open.
I don't think Jason would be too happy to know that you're paying someone to re-create his own work and fix its issues. If you paid someone to fix the issues directly from Jason's work, however, that would be acceptable. I know they're essentially the same thing, but they're very different concepts if you think about it.

I'd be glad to fix any issues you have with the theme for free. PM me with more details about this situation.
I've sent you a PM.

If anybody else is up to repairing the theme, PM me.
What's wrong with it?
" If anybody else is up to repairing the theme " <-- As faviouz has come forward as volunteer to fix it, you do not need the others