MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paid 2 post .04/post .06/thread Now with link!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-08-05, 06:26 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-05, 01:04 AM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]He forgets to include the link then he gets mad at feedback. Wow no one will join in a minute.

No if you look at all The elite's recent post's you can see he orange talks everyone's forums except for his shitty runescape community that already have way more than ptp forums do. His input just isn't needed.

"my shitty runescape community". What's so shitty about it? You even said "another PTP forum", and my reply just reiterated that. I'm so confused. Not happy? Report my post. I've broken no rules only stated what you have stated as well. Don't be mad.
[Image: 131163312178.gif]

On a side note can OP verify the paying rates?

Lolz. Site doesnt work.
(2011-08-05, 02:43 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 131163312178.gif]

On a side note can OP verify the paying rates?

Lolz. Site doesnt work.

Fixed vps was down and payout is now $6
Jeez are there enough ads on the site? 3 ads in a header is a bit much no..?

Also there is not enough contrast with the lime green and white. It is hard to read stuff.
With no information on how your website works, I assume it's a scam.
(2011-08-05, 12:55 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-05, 06:26 AM)carter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-05, 01:04 AM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]He forgets to include the link then he gets mad at feedback. Wow no one will join in a minute.

No if you look at all The elite's recent post's you can see he orange talks everyone's forums except for his shitty runescape community that already have way more than ptp forums do. His input just isn't needed.

"my shitty runescape community". What's so shitty about it? You even said "another PTP forum", and my reply just reiterated that. I'm so confused. Not happy? Report my post. I've broken no rules only stated what you have stated as well. Don't be mad.
Oh wow. I'm wondering the same thing though.
Pages: 1 2 3