MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Current Time Format
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm setting up a forum at http://forum.britsinbrittany.com.
I was asked if it was possible to change the format of the current time at the top of the page where it says "Welcome back xxx....Current time: {date}{time}".
I want the current time to display "Current time:{time}{date}" so that the time comes before the date. I've checked in the admin cp but you can only change the format of the time and date separately. I global.lang.php it says <strong>Current time:</strong>{1}.

Does anybody know where I can change the format of the time/date value that comes after Current time ?

Thanks
1. Open the global.php file in a text editor.

2. Find:

$lang->welcome_current_time = $lang->sprintf($lang->welcome_current_time, $datenow.', '.$timenow);

3. Change to:

$lang->welcome_current_time = $lang->sprintf($lang->welcome_current_time, $timenow.', '.$datenow);
(2011-08-04, 10:57 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]1. Open the global.php file in a text editor.

2. Find:

$lang->welcome_current_time = $lang->sprintf($lang->welcome_current_time, $datenow.', '.$timenow);

3. Change to:

$lang->welcome_current_time = $lang->sprintf($lang->welcome_current_time, $timenow.', '.$datenow);

Great, thank you Smile