MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [UnResolved] How can I separate the div container from the header?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can I separate the div container from the header?

Like, the logo and panel separated away from the container/theads.

Thank you.
obvious response : find the opening and closing tags of the logo div & panel div AND move to top of container div !!
Wow, thank you!

How would I space it down from the menu though?
^ try using <br /> at required places !!
Wow, I'm sorry for the simple questions. ^.^ Thank you!

Another question, if you don't mind.
The "Hello There, Guest! (Login — Register)" is at the center of the menu, how can I add it to the start of the left and also my page for some reason is scrollable, how can I reduce the menu width? I tried adding.
"margin: auto auto;" but that just messes it up more. :/
^ any testing URL ..
http://66.90.94.137/~skinz/index.php

Fixed the menu, still wondering about the panel links though, It's centered.

Additonal question, how would I make the container fill the page all to the bottom?
Starting to fix them on my own. Smile
^ body text-align is centered - if you make that left then it will be adjusted !

AND you wanted to move logo AND panel from the container ; remaining parts are within the container
(2011-08-04, 02:23 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]obvious response : find the opening and closing tags of the logo div & panel div AND move to top of container div !!

Sorry for the stupid question, but in which file?
Just started today with this software..

N Angel

^ admin panel --> templates (at left column) --> on right side you have templates sets for installed themes
--> click on your active theme's templates set ; that set expands --> header templates --> header

in general, header template consists of the logo
Pages: 1 2