MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme cache ssue : moderation not working too !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well
my personal forum theme is loading from cache,as well it is giving me a lot of errors...
moderation was found to be non working.
i have reuploaded the xml file but its the same error that persists...
any fix for this.....
does i require to add anything in .htaccess
Moderation? Like inline moderation? That is most likely a conflict between Prototype and jQuery. What's your forum URL?
www.mimspace.com,yeah i have a few jquery based plugins as well i added a few codes,but it worked well,till i moved to a new server,after moving i have all the problems..
if u can add me [email protected] i would give my forum admin access so u can have a keen look into the codes Smile
You're loading jQuery twice in your headerinclude template.

1. Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Templates > Your Template Set > Ungrouped Templates > headerinclude.

2. Find and remove:

<script src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script> 
<script>jqcc=jQuery.noConflict(true);</script>
i have deleted but still it shows the same error...... can u have a look in templates...
Look again, there's another call for jQuery which I missed at first:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
After removing it the tool tips are not working.i deleted the code you specified.
so is there any possibility to use 2 jquery functions by using a single jquery code i mean he base code of jquery pointing.

the main problem is that the theme is loading from cache,i want to prevent this,is there any solution for it.
Still inline moderation is not working in threadlist..its working in the posts,
theme is loading from cache,how t o disable it
There is an option in the Configuration section to PREVENT CACHING. Try it.

(Sorry, but I forgot in which section it was, & I am too lazy to look for it again ^^)
This thread is nearly two years old. Please do not bump old threads.