MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [In Development] Elite Gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: iznbs9.png]

I have gotten pretty far along with this theme,so I decided to take a few suggestions along the way.

This theme will be a 100% fluid width theme,and have basically every template edited.

So what are your thoughts? How can I improve this theme?

Estimate Percentage Done : 35%
My thoughts are default. Default, default, default. Everyones themes are basically entirely default and they think they are amazing. No offense its just a rant but you need to at least change some things.
(2011-08-04, 10:18 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts are default. Default, default, default. Everyones themes are basically entirely default and they think they are amazing. No offense its just a rant but you need to at least change some things.

I am not sure why your saying default... It certainly does not look like the default theme.

I also said nothing about it being amazing..... Maybe you posted in the wrong topic <.<?
(2011-08-05, 12:06 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-04, 10:18 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]My thoughts are default. Default, default, default. Everyones themes are basically entirely default and they think they are amazing. No offense its just a rant but you need to at least change some things.

I am not sure why your saying default... It certainly does not look like the default theme.

I also said nothing about it being amazing..... Maybe you posted in the wrong topic <.<?

Take a look at it again. It certainly looks default. Yet again, half your themes do. Sorry Sad.
Well maybe be helpful then and point something out,cause I do not see how this looks like the default...

You know give a suggestion.. All random complaining does is confuse me... IF you point things out it would make things make sense.

Edit: Updated picture,I changed to a better font.
Navy blue dose not go well in the themes, change the blue then the theme will look 100 times better. I think the concept is good.
(2011-08-05, 03:14 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Navy blue dose not go well in the themes, change the blue then the theme will look 100 times better. I think the concept is good.

Thank you for confirming this. I was arguing with myself earlier about it.
Seems pretty good twitch, I'd just advice to change the gray color of trow 1 and trow2, it doesn't go well, try some very lighter shades of blueish white or off white, it'd blend well maybe.

And as far as default theme is concerned, I see no problems with it.

Actually, the default themes are very much popular and amazing then the ones themed very deeply. We've seen many such sites and are a lot of popular because of their themes as well like HF,etc.

I make from default themes too because I simply love its simplicity, as well as people ask me to sell my personal themes to them too for high price which are coded from default theme only, so just do what you love but hear to everyone's advice. Smile

Good luck with completing it.
Meh. I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but I'm not a fan at all. As previously mentioned, navy blue doesn't work at all with the theme. The on/off/offlock icons also don't look all that great (or it may just be because they're on a grey background - which I'd also change).

Overall, I find the whole design to feel quite "dated" if you know what I mean. Themes like this were common around 5 years ago, but most people have moved on now.
@crazy thank you for your suggestions I am trying to figure out what would be best for the trow color now.

@euantor You are not being rude you are giving your honest thoughts and giving constructive criticism unlike some people. I thank you for this and will keep your thoughts in mind while I finish this theme.
Updated it to be alot lighter.. Now I think i made the thead too big lol..
Pages: 1 2