MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Polls Broken After 1.6.4 Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did a successful 1.6.4 upgrade. Followed all the steps no problem. Found that when someone tries to vote on a poll it takes them to a blank page.

You can go to my forums. http://www.dodscompnet.net/Forums/
Click on the Media section.
Vote on a video.
BOOM Takes you to something like this ---> http://www.dodscompnet.net/Forums/polls....7&option=2

And the page is completely blank and it doesn't record you poll vote.

I don't know what to do and I really don't want to do a fresh install. Its just the polls having a problem. Not sure why.
Bump for support
Post your showthread_poll template here.
A poll change was made in 1.6.4. My guess is that you just have to revert a template.
<form action="polls.php" method="get">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$poll['pid']}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="4" class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
</table>
<table width="100%" align="center">
<tr>
<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->vote}" /></td>
<td valign="top" align="right"><span class="smalltext">[<a href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>

This is my showthread_poll
change above with :
<form action="polls.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="my_post_key" value="{$mybb->post_code}" />
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="vote" />
<input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{$poll['pid']}" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td colspan="4" class="thead" align="center"><strong>{$lang->poll} {$poll['question']}</strong></td>
</tr>
{$polloptions}
</table>
<table width="100%" align="center">
<tr>
<td><input type="submit" class="button" value="{$lang->vote}" /></td>
<td valign="top" align="right"><span class="smalltext">[<a href="polls.php?action=showresults&amp;pid={$poll['pid']}">{$lang->show_results}</a>{$edit_poll}]</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="2"><span class="smalltext">{$publicnote}</span></td>
</tr>
</table>
</form>