MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1.6x VeerBlue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our forum is currently hosted on Zetaboards, but our intention is to use a crawler converter soon to move to this great software.

Attached is my attempt to create my first MyBB custom theme. That is what it currently looks like on the forum itself (I won't provide a link yet since it's only a test board, I wouldn't want my members finding it. Toungue )

Right now I'm at the point where I think I'm mostly done with it, yet not so completely satisfied. Do you guys think it looks fine as it is or should I make some subtle changes? For example, I'm not too sure about the gradients on the forum tables (row1, row2), I feel like it adds a bit of tackiness, but maybe that's just me beating myself up over nothing.

As an aside: It is such a joy working with the MyBB template system and I am in love with the whole html-mixed-in-with-variables thing. I think I might make it a service to create a couple free themes for this awesome community as a means to give back.
Looks good. Keep up.
And try removing border in tcat.
The color combination is not so good xD