MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgraded
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded to MyBB 1.6.4 on my forum, and now when I try to upload the theme that I took a backup of it says:

Quote:MyBB could not find the theme with the file you uploaded. Please check the file is the correct and is not corrupt.

I took a direct backup of the theme from 1.6.3, and tried re-uploading it because the CSS was all broken from the upgrade.

Any ideas?
Does the XML file end in </theme>?
Yes, yes it does.
Can you import any other theme? (e.g. Apart Dawn) If so, there was something wrong with the export and the file really is corrupt, in which case we'd need to take a look at the XML file.
Ah, yes. I tried importing another theme and it worked. I'll PM you the Theme.xml file / code if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it?
Hmm, I didn't spot any errors. And I was able to import it just fine.

Could you paste the code into another file, save it as theme.xml and try to import that? (which is what I did)
Very odd. I copy pasta'd to another file and uploaded it and it worked fine. The style is still messed up... which I have no idea why... but at least that problem is solved. Thanks, Faviouz.
Yeah, I did notice the style. But there isn't much you can do about it because the contents of global.css are exactly what was in the XML file, so technically it all went good. Unless you have a full copy of global.css, in which case you can paste it in and it should work.
The style is saved in .less files and other things, which weren't removed during the upgrade so I don't get why it shouldn't be working... everything should be fine. Confused