MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ADMIN CP! HELP! HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I deleted my code where in the header it says admin cp
(header_welcomeblock_member_admin). Does anyone know that code or could copy and paste it of their website? HELP!
You can revert templates to their original code.

Click the Options button next to header_welcomeblock_member_admin and select Revert to Original.
Edit : not seen faviouz's response Smile

which myBB version you have ? whichever you have, you can simply revert to original
by clicking the options tab at the right side AND selecting revert to original option ...
Thank you for a fast answer!!
(2011-08-05, 02:11 PM)cashhhhhhhhhhh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for a fast answer!!

You are fixed .... but as a 'get out of jail free' you could type the address in the address bar in your browser such as http://www.yourforum.com/admin/index.php which will give you access to the admin cp (remember if you have renamed your admin folder replace the word 'admin' with the folder name you have changed admin folder to)

Upload another theme and develop your code on the other theme, this allows you to adjust the templates & css to your liking then switch this to the live theme ... this will not disrupt the board if it is live as your users can only have access to the default theme (see admin cp -> Templates & style -> 'theme name' -> Allowed user groups) and set your work in progress to administrators if you do make a mistake, the board still works for your users and you can regain control of the board by reverting to the default theme, this has been a life saver for me as I have adjusted loads of code ..... as you can see