MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to download the language, European Portuguese, for MyBB 1.4.5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Eu modifiquei, e queria ter essa lingua.
Quero ajuda please!
Please talk in English in this forum. Use the Internationalization forum for non-english support. Regarding the European Portuguese translation, it's available here but it needs to be updated for MyBB 1.6.4:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-94601.html
MyBB 1.4 is not supported here and language packs for it will only be available here http://community.mybb.com/forum-21.html maybe not even there. You should upgrade to 1.6, or at the very least, 1.4.16. 1.4.5 was released two and a half years ago, you have hundreds of unfixed bugs on your forum and you are vulnerable to some serious and very well known security vulnerabilities. Upgrade.
(2011-08-05, 09:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.4 is not supported here and language packs for it will only be available here http://community.mybb.com/forum-21.html maybe not even there. You should upgrade to 1.6, or at the very least, 1.4.16. 1.4.5 was released two and a half years ago, you have hundreds of unfixed bugs on your forum and you are vulnerable to some serious and very well known security vulnerabilities. Upgrade.

ok boss ... I do jest there must be something in place to 'allow'/force users to upgrade if a version has known issues ! perhaps issues could be addressed,fixed and the site upgraded with out sysop intervention ?
Já pus a 1.6.4.
Mas eu queria Português (europeu)
e não português-portugal
(2011-08-05, 09:41 PM)evil38 Wrote: [ -> ]Já pus a 1.6.4.
e não português-portugal

what does that mean? I don't have a clue my ruff translation is you are running v 1604 but what issue you have with it is not obvious perhaps google translate would help
(2011-08-05, 09:39 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]ok boss ... I do jest there must be something in place to 'allow'/force users to upgrade if a version has known issues ! perhaps issues could be addressed,fixed and the site upgraded with out sysop intervention ?
This is currently not possible. It's completely up to the owner of the forum to update.

e não português-portugal
Português Europeu é Português Portugal. São apenas termos diferentes.

Please post your questions in English next time.
(2011-08-05, 09:47 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
e não português-portugal

what does that mean? I don't have a clue my ruff translation is you are running v 1604 but what issue you have with it is not obvious perhaps google translate would help

It put the 1.6.4.
But I wanted to Portuguese (European)
and not Portuguese-Portugal
Read my response above. European Portuguese is the same as Portugal Portuguese. The latter is much more correct though.
(2011-08-05, 09:39 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-05, 09:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.4 is not supported here and language packs for it will only be available here http://community.mybb.com/forum-21.html maybe not even there. You should upgrade to 1.6, or at the very least, 1.4.16. 1.4.5 was released two and a half years ago, you have hundreds of unfixed bugs on your forum and you are vulnerable to some serious and very well known security vulnerabilities. Upgrade.

ok boss ... I do jest there must be something in place to 'allow'/force users to upgrade if a version has known issues ! perhaps issues could be addressed,fixed and the site upgraded with out sysop intervention ?

To be honest, if you've not upgraded your forum for two and a half years it's pretty obvious you're going to need to update it. There's already a version checker in the ACP that would have been saying to update for the past two and a half years. People need to take responsibility over the forum they run.
Pages: 1 2