MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting Use Of Some Themes *Advertise Your Theme!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all Smile
As some of you might know, I have a program that I develop called InstallMyBB, which is an automated board installer. I want to make things one step easier on them, and add the ability to slipstream themes into the board installation. I would like permission to modify some themes (just to add a link back to my site, and to change the zip's structure, no visual changes) and host them on my site, with the ability for the user to check them at install time.

If you have any questions, or are interested, please, PM me or reply to this thread. Thanks! Smile
You can use any of my themes,they are all released under the mit/x11 license which allows you to do anything with the theme.
PM me please. Something I don't want to post.
(2011-08-06, 04:18 AM)NBKTwitch Wrote: [ -> ]You can use any of my themes,they are all released under the mit/x11 license which allows you to do anything with the theme.
Alright, thank you. I will definitely be adding some of your posts.
(2011-08-06, 04:52 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]PM me please. Something I don't want to post.
OOoohh, a secret Wink
PM sent.