MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: google Seo problem after moving site.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

hope my post finds you well.
I have one mybb forum, one day b4 i asked byethost to move from premium to VPS plan. Everything is going smooth now and the site is very fast.
I opened the plugin page and I found error in google seo knowing that I didnt touch it. (kindly see attached the pics to know what is my problem).

In addition I attached all the files that have the name htaccess in my public html ( Backup and old Cpanel).

Could some body tell me what is the problem?

Thank you all in advance.
Sometimes when I move hostings this happens as well, idk the reason but nothing stops working.

If you don't want to see the error just open your htaccess file and save again.
(2011-08-05, 11:07 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes when I move hostings this happens as well, idk the reason but nothing stops working.

If you don't want to see the error just open your htaccess file and save again.

Thanks for reply....

I just did deactivate, open htaccess files edit (change nothing then save) successfully saved.
Activate back Seo But same error!
Any clue?
thanks in advance.

Add the code that is show in the plugins page, you don't need to deactivate.
That's because there's a hidden .htaccess. Set your file manager to view also hidden files and edit the .htaccess file.
(2011-08-05, 11:52 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Add the code that is show in the plugins page, you don't need to deactivate.

404 is disabled. (Configure).

This is a big a story... The problem was, if u sign in from index page then everything went smooth, however if u open thread and ur not signed in, then u press reply it will ask u to put UN and PW, at this time if u sign in it will sign out automatically... Why IDK!!

One admin from mybb team ( My best regards to him ) disable it. The SEO programmer also had no idea why all this!!

Anyway, lets see how to hide the new Seo error Big Grin

Best regards.

Problem Solved Big Grin

The Problem was as Mr. pdtrx Said.

Thank you all for the great support.

Best regards.
I encountered the same problem before and figured on sharing it. You're welcome ^^