MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Images [img][/img] and Links [url][/url] do not appear in posts or calendar events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I upgraded from 1.6.0 to 1.6.4 and now the images and links contained inside the brackets [][/] for img and url are not there. Text outside the brackets appears but anything inside i.e. images or links disappear (and do not work).

This happens on the forum posts and calendar events. Editing them shows the code is there but anything within brackets is gone. I haven't tried quotes or email links but I suspect it may be the same.
i.e.
http://www.rwtctoronto.ca/myBB/calendar....ent&eid=83
Should have an image and link above the text.

UPDATE: I figured out that it is only the url that is causing the problem. If everything is on one line, then the text and images appear. If you try to put in a line break, i.e. between the title and image or dates and time - everything disappears (and the link doesn't work). I tried using [br] or <br> in the code but it just prints out the code.
You can put each item on a separate line and link each line but that would be tedious for long paragraphs.