MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: TopicBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

TopicBB is a site where any webmaster or forum administrator can come and advertise there forum free of charge. With free post advertisements (working on a new system which allows members to see the adverts even better) and soon to come free banner advertisements with site and forum of the month.

While there many other boards, i'm trying to craft the forums main focus into helping promote other people, currently we have been open 3 days and have these stats:

[Image: mybbsig.php]

We are currently having issues with hotmail activation due to our IP being blacklisted so i do plan on moving host.

Any feedback would be great and please feel free to post your site/blog/forum on the advertising board!

www.topicbb.net

Nice site. But promotion forums is a saturated niche.
Well, i sort of plan to change the forum to what people most post in, so if the media section got loads of posts in then i would expand that out, same with the webmaster etc.

So really i'll be making edits to the forum following the suggestions of the users and where they post. The advertising section is really just something to get people to use it, most forums dis-allow any linking to any sites other than main ones, it's nice to allow someone to advertise to there hearts content.

Hope my post makes sense!
It does but it's also contradicting, you have to set out a clear niche at the beginning and stay with that, else why would we go to yours for media, it's only a small section now, I'd rather go to <random music &video forum> which has 10k users and over a million posts
I see, well i'm definitely keeping the advertising section which is what the forum is based on. I'm developing a new system to show the add's too.
In the "Advertising" section, instead of setting it up like that, just make it one forum.
You also have way too many forums that doesn't relate to where "forum administrator can come and advertise there forum free of charge".

Start small and focus on your main niche, then expand.
Where is Jordan's copyright?
His sites were down, i did PM him asking for a new site where i can buy his theme but i can not get ahold of him. But i have re-added a copyright, until i hunt down his site I will display a notice saying that his site is down)

Also, the advertising section will soon be two images, just having trouble adjusting a plugin for it.
(2011-08-06, 11:11 PM).Mint Wrote: [ -> ]His sites were down, i did PM him asking for a new site where i can buy his theme but i can not get ahold of him. But i have re-added a copyright, until i hunt down his site I will display a notice saying that his site is down)

Also, the advertising section will soon be two images, just having trouble adjusting a plugin for it.

Even if the site is down, you should still have the old link in it. Why would it bother, if its active or not?
Yes thanks, link still in tact please. Angel
Pages: 1 2