MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: http://www.xeondev.com/mybb/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey i need help to change text on the logo down here. it should stand Downloads on it and i am not good on photoshop so i should be glad if someone can help me with that.

it is for Visions2 theme.
Savuros Wrote:Hey i need help to change text on the logo down here. it should stand Downloads on it and i am not good on photoshop so i should be glad if someone can help me with that.

No problem Wink Here is the navbar Downloads button.

[attachment=3304]

Enjoy.
thx can u make one to that template you showing in this thread?
Maybe you should try posting that request on his site? He might not visit this site on a daily basis. Big Grin
Hi there!

Hey 2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u, could you please make another button that says Rules
?
Hey i need help to change text on the logo down here. it should stand shoutbox on it and i am not good on photoshop so i should be glad if someone can help me with that.

Here are the buttons for the theme Visions2 that were requested. "Rules and Shoutbox".

[attachment=3343]
[attachment=3342]

I will be opening registrations up at my demo forum here soon for requests like these and more. The reason im doing this is cause im more likely to notice the given request there than iam here or at MyBB mods. Also.. helps keep track of graphics already done and available for people as well. Anyway, here are the requested buttons... enjoy.
thanks
thank you Big Grin

EDIT:

Would it be possible to fix compatibility issues with Group Legend and Count Forum Viewers mods by zaher1988? They won't work under Visions 2.
Will you make your orange skin compatible with MyBB 1.2? It dosen't seem to work on 1.2. Sad
Pages: 1 2 3