MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Form Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently using form manager by mybbsource. The issue i have is it creates topic titles like this

"subject" => "Form Submission: $form[name]",

Now what i can't figure out is, how do i change that to something the person has written in the form. The page which process's all this is as follows.

http://pastebin.com/VmGeDVBT

It stores the form tables in the MySQL. I have many forms which post in different boards so i need to be able to make a field in the form called "Topic Title" and what ever the user puts in that field will be displayed as the topics title.

Any clues? Iv'e tried the support thread on MyBB source but no luck.
I saw this old thread, and im also in the need for this.

I tried editing it myself, got this:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'username']Form Submission: Rittenformulier',8,1,'Khazard',1437854641,'[b]Naam[/b' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO bdt_posts (`tid`,`subject`,`fid`,`uid`,`username`,`dateline`,`message`,`visible`) VALUES (17,'Array['username']Form Submission: Rittenformulier',8,1,'Khazard',1437854641,'[b]Naam[/b]: fdsafadsfasf[hr]',1)

Anyone got a solution for this?
At least change the single quotes around the text:

Array['username']Form Submission: Rittenformulier

into double quotes:
INSERT INTO bdt_posts (`tid`,`subject`,`fid`,`uid`,`username`,`dateline`,`message`,`visible`) VALUES (17,"Array['username']Form Submission: Rittenformulier",8,1,'Khazard',1437854641,'[b]Naam[/b]: fdsafadsfasf[hr]',1)