MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Runescape Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: logo.gif]

RSKingdom is a new runescape forum with a custom theme and tons of upcoming features. If you are thinking about opening a Runescape Private Server then come check us out because we have experts who knows java and can help you with any problems. Come join today and check out our upcoming community!

Click Here to Join

WIN 15 MILLION GP CLICK ME NOW

Quote:I still need to do a lot of work on it and we will be adding nice features to interact with Runescape. Come check us out though Smile

Would you sell half a burger to someone?
Looks quite similar to http://runegear.net in my opinion. Good luck with your forums though. Hopefully something will make you different from all of the other Runescape based forums.
(2011-08-07, 07:16 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]Looks quite similar to http://runegear.net in my opinion. Good luck with your forums though. Hopefully something will make you different from all of the other Runescape based forums.

We will be adding a lot of nice features.
Thank you for ignoring my statement. Going off your above comment, mine still stands:

(2011-08-07, 06:42 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Would you sell half a burger to someone?

You're better off to set up the whole website, all features and everything before you advertise it. People aren't going to buy a painting that's just a canvas.
(2011-08-07, 08:06 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for ignoring my statement. Going off your above comment, mine still stands:

(2011-08-07, 06:42 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Would you sell half a burger to someone?

You're better off to set up the whole website, all features and everything before you advertise it. People aren't going to buy a painting that's just a canvas.

He's right. Nobody will join until you add all those features you're talking about / when you have something to offer.
Oh for the love of God. I wish luck to all with a competing forum, yet your theme resembles mine in multiple ways.
(2011-08-07, 09:30 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Oh for the love of God. I wish luck to all with a competing forum, yet your theme resembles mine in multiple ways.

Oh yeah, any theme with a black colour scheme is ripping off RuneGear for sure.
(2011-08-07, 09:30 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Oh for the love of God. I wish luck to all with a competing forum, yet your theme resembles mine in multiple ways.

I guess the structure looks the same but that is about it lol.
Looks similar to mines as well, but hey. We don't own css styles. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4