MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design the logo and win a Free copy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-08-09, 03:57 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]The PB icon is definitely legitimate, simple gradients overlay, over a diamond Confused

Yeah! A square rotated to make the diamond shape, with color #a14a46. A little gradient overlay, drop shadow and a pattern with little opacity.
The the text PB with white color and simple bevel and emboss. A feather with represent photoshop is added on top.

I don't think those people deserve any more info.
That feather is just a renders, what is the drama?
(2011-08-09, 05:24 PM)GonickPT Wrote: [ -> ]That feather is just a renders, what is the drama?

I can't understand what you are saying.

-------------------

But anyway, its done, and Jordan didn't like it. So, there is no cause to discuss about this further.
I did said how i made the design, and explained its not copied. If anyone doesn't believe it, just try using photoshop and see for yourself that its so easy to design that. I don't have any reason to keep on debate about it, when those people aren't ready to listen.

So, just leave this, and try bringing up your designs. That would help Jordan better.
I just said that was a lot of drama just for an image.

The Feather is a render. (render = Image with no background/transparent Background)
Try and keep the thread clean, guys. Smile
Here is my try, participated in a logo contest after a quite a long time. Smile
(2011-08-08, 02:26 AM)reichmany Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my entry Smile

[Image: psblissone.png]

More coming soon.

Is very very very beautiful. 10/10 xD
(2011-08-10, 06:31 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my try, participated in a logo contest after a quite a long time. Smile

Best one i ever saw in this topic. Smile
Nice work bro.
obligatory

[Image: YIpZE.png]
(2011-08-10, 10:10 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]obligatory

[Image: YIpZE.png]

I THINK WE HAVE A WINNER!
(2011-08-10, 06:31 AM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]Here is my try, participated in a logo contest after a quite a long time. Smile

<3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6