MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Development Job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

Waiting for more replies Smile
Yes you can get a full time job as web developer but the main problem is, the starting pay is very low and they also ask for 2-3 yr experience in web development. There are many companies offering full time jobs, just enroll urself in naukri(dot)com and you can have a basic idea about the job market.
Thanks Sukanjan for your reply. As Kavin mentioned the pay is very low. So keeping web dev as a freelancing work is the best bet Smile
Camn you let me knw the pay of web devs in other countries apart from India.

Will be really grateful to whoever helps me.

Thanks
In Canada it usually starts around 20,000 a year, and builds up if you are with a firm. You you can program, things like Python and other useful languages, you can get waaaaaaaaaaaay more.
Thanks a lot for the info. Waiting for more replies Smile

Mate in converting to my country's currency, its gud enough. But you tell as u live in Canada that is the pay low or nice.

Regards
Hi Praveer, well I think it depends on the designer's capability. I will suggest you to do freelancers work, than a full time job because I don't think the pay scale is a bit lower in our country than others. Smile
(2011-09-11, 04:24 PM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for the info. Waiting for more replies Smile

Mate in converting to my country's currency, its gud enough. But you tell as u live in Canada that is the pay low or nice.

Regards

20,000 in Canada isn't terrible a lot or a little, it's middle class, or about average. If you have a partner or a spouse you combined your income, which is about right.

Basically you are looking at an apartment and a used car. :p
(2011-09-11, 07:06 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-09-11, 04:24 PM)Praveer Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot for the info. Waiting for more replies Smile

Regards

20,000 in Canada isn't terrible a lot or a little, it's middle class, or about average. If you have a partner or a spouse you combined your income, which is about right.

Basically you are looking at an apartment and a used car. :p

In the UK, A Jr web dev can make between £16k ($25k) - £20k ($32k). For a senior dev, I have seen jobs for $70k ($113k) a year.

Deduct tax (17.5% or something) and you still have a nice slice to live off .
Thanks all.

@Anurag buddy I feel web dev scope in India really not that good as in other countries Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5