MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was going to upgrade my forum today downloaded the files ,
system information
MyBB Version 1.4.9 Threads 97 Threads
1 New Today
0 Unapproved
PHP Version 5.2.9-1 Posts 236 Posts
1 New Today
0 Unapproved
SQL Engine MySQL 4.1.22 Users 83 Registered Users
1 Active Users
0 Registrations Today
0 Awaiting Activation
Server Load Unknown Attachments 5 Attachments
0 Unapproved
129.06 KB Used

when I log into the admin control panel I have no configuration tab to stop the forum or stop the plugins
When did it last work...?? Have you done anything to your forum recently?? As they wouldn't disappear on their own, something would have changed somewhere.
(2011-08-07, 07:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]When did it last work...?? Have you done anything to your forum recently?? As they wouldn't disappear on their own, something would have changed somewhere.
Not sure when the last time they were working as I do not do a lot of work in the forum. It has been running smooth . I did get it to upgrade to 1.6.4 but still have no configuration tab I am also getting the following error

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'mysql.mybb_adminviews' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_adminviews WHERE type='user' AND (vid='0' OR uid=0) ORDER BY uid DESC

Somehow your adminviews table doesn't exist, but again, that's not going to have deleted itself, someone would have done something to delete it. Do you get any errors on the forum itself...?? Did the upgrade script run properly??
it hung up in repairing data base sequences