MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pro Blue [Development]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty much version two of an ongoing development.

I had blue, green and red all going at the same time but decided to focus on Pro Blue and finish it completely before adding green and red versions (and any other versions people would like, feel free to request them). I've released version one in blue, green and red on my site (http://forumsource.org), but I like version two a whole lot better, so waiting would probably be best.

Let me know how it looks!

[Image: 34429360.png]

[Image: 55391326.png]

Oh and go easy on me because this is the first actual them I've ever created myself purely off the MyBB default. Before this, I just took a premade template and edited it to my liking but I decided to start doing things myself as it made my forum more unique. What do you think?
I think I recognize this theme... :?

Pd: (At least the header)
(2011-08-07, 10:39 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I recognize this theme... :?

Pd: (At least the header)

Where do you recognize it from?

I created it completely from the MyBB default... I didn't get much inspiration from anywhere else except for the navbar which I modeled around Rune Gear's. Even then, I created my navbar from scratch one night since I didn't really know how to, I spent all night fiddling around with it until it actually worked.
It is not the same but it looks too similar, anyways, keep it going Smile
Thanks, anyone else have any feedback?
Well it's nice.
Great combination of colors. I like it.
So +1. Smile
Yeah, I felt like the colors were balanced pretty well.

Since I'm working on a new theme, I'll be releasing Pro Blue today. Smile