MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: portal help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
been making a few modifactions to the portal.php and having a bit of a problem with removing the news type posts of threads on the main page to having it showing latest threads instead is there anyway to do this? i do know that theres the side box for the latest threads but would just prefere to have it in the main part!
admincp>themes & templates>templates>your theme you want to edit>portal templates>remove this {$announcement} save and its done
I am trying to do the same thing as OP, however I don't understand your instructions exactly. Can you please be more specific?

I have found the portal templates, but there are several of them. The part I don't understand is where you say "remove this {$announcement} save and its done"

*edit: I think I found what you were describing under the "portal" template, however when I delete it out it leaves a giant blank space. When I add "{$latestthreads}" here, it just makes an ugly wall of text.

I want the same format as the ANNOUNCEMENTS, however, I want them with the latest threads/replies/updates. How can I do this?