MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Does anyone here have a channel on youtube?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Alright thanks bro.
(2011-08-09, 02:17 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Alright thanks bro.

My first 2 renders:
[Image: finished.png]

And an abstract explosion (origami?) - I got that effect by accident, when i clicked the wrong thing on a drop down XD

[Image: finishedAbstract.png]
O.O OMG! They both look amazing! I don't which to pick.... I like the brightness of the first one, but the second one is easier to read.

So..... I think I'm going to go with the second one. Is that okay?
Sure, you want me to zoom it out a bit, so you can see all the text? I dont know why a bit got chopped off Toungue
If you want. It's not to bad it just cut a little bit off the end.

I didn't even notice Toungue
Even since google forced a gmail account on youtube I left it and have been using 4share ever since ,works good if not better, funny how youtube is actually one of the worst yet still the most popular of video sites.
(2011-08-09, 07:49 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]If you want. It's not to bad it just cut a little bit off the end.

I didn't even notice Toungue

Here's the new one:

[Image: finishedAbstract-1.png]

Smile
Jason, here is the render with the Ubuntu font Toungue

[Image: final2-1.png]
Looks awesome bro!
This is what I made with the render. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pLJ0zT9...5XApzhKDSc

I think it came out rather nicely! Thanks a ton Tom!

To make an like an actual intro is $15 right? I'll try and save up some cash for one.
You're welcome Smile

Here's my latest render: [Image: footprints0024.png]

I think I'm gonna start watermarking images (except those done as requests) Big Grin
(2011-08-09, 02:08 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 12:17 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]You can try a different style, feel free.

[Image: yuva2.png]

This one looks pretty cool. Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4