MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Aligning text under the last post column
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my forum I would like to either center or left align the content under the last post column on the top page where all of the forums and categories are listed. I would also like to add more space to the left. Thanks for any help
You can align it by going to the templates for your theme.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth2_forum

Then find this line:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

And replace the align="right" with the align you want.

Hope this helps! Smile.
(2011-08-07, 11:48 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]You can align it by going to the templates for your theme.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Templates -> Your Theme -> Forum Bit Templates -> forumbit_depth2_forum

Then find this line:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>

And replace the align="right" with the align you want.

Hope this helps! Smile.

Thanks. Now how do you change the margins/padding in these cells? I am nervous to go exploring myself because I could mess the whole forum up.
You can do it by just adding to the ' style="" '.You can replace the style with this:

style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 5px;"

That way, it would be like this:

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="top" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap; padding: 5px;">{$lastpost}</td>

Hope this helps! Smile.
Perhaps this?

<td class="{$bgcolor}" valign="middle" align="right" style="white-space: nowrap">{$lastpost}</td>
Thanks that works for aligning but I am actually more interested in reducing the left margins under the "last post column." Any suggestions for that?