MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "You are forbidden from accessing this site."
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own a forum for a game that my friend is running. I don't want really anyone to go on an troll it or anything i just need to fix this re-occurring issue. Heres the <snip>. Just browse around for a bit. I don't know what to expect, Im thinking its the back end of a plugin or something. I hope its not my host having issues because this is a real let down. I trust byethost and its a pain to move the forums. We are saving up for paid hosting. If anyone else is having this problem let me know how to fix it. I have about 5 active users most of the time and they hate this problem, I hate this problem. It causes me to refresh a ton of times and its very annoying. Thank you for looking into this, and please post anything you know.
checked it AND working fine at present . if you frequently face such error then contact your webhost
MyBB requires a copyright in your footer for you to be eligible for support. You have also removed Jessie's copyright.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.