MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need MyBB 1.6.1 But i want to fix the vulnerable that in this version.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi ,
im going to make forum
but i need to use in MyBB 1.6.1 Version cuz
its have full hebrew translate , and i dont want to translate 1.6.4 version xD

soo how could i fix the vulnerable in this version?
like SQL Injection and stuff like that
thanks for all the helpers , in advance.
its better to install 1.6.4 version AND use currently available translation for Hebrew !!
later you can update the translation using own phrases OR using updated Hebrew pack
there is no updated hebrew pack , nobody updating the translations.
i can translate it , but i need to know what files changed from version 1.6.1 to 1.6.4.
soo i could updates this translated files.
^ once again, I'd suggest to install the latest version AND start translating the language files
earlier translation should work fine as most of the language variables do not get changed

AND post your language related queries here in a single thread (eg. "language translation
help") at internationalization section so that the contributors here respond with suggestions
i dont need help in translation , i know how to translate forums.
i want to know what kind of files have been changed from 1.6.1 to 1.6.4
i.e forumdisplay.php if this file have been changed and new features added then i need to translate it. what kind of files have been changed?
(2011-08-08, 03:19 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]earlier translation should work fine as most of the language variables do not get changed
That's not true. A lot of language variables were updated (and new ones were added as well) since 1.6.1.

There were too many changes between 1.6.1 and 1.6.4, it would take a while for you to apply them manually. You should just upgrade and fix the translation yourself.
Using an old, buggy, and insecure version just to save yourself the trouble of using an old translation package is very backwards logic and will cause far more problems than it will solve. Upgrade the language pack. You can't stay on 1.6.1 forever.
Okay then i will translate 1.6.4 , then should i publish it or save it for myself?
and if i publish it could i get translator userbar?
^ well, publish it here if you like sharing with other people of the community .. the management
might add translator user title for you - I believe it is just a title - nothing more than a title !!