MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mcbain Games(Forum + Games + Adobe Tuts)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK, but putting people down doesn't lead to higher standards either.

My website doesn't revolve around the forum it is their to just be there as part of the website nothing fancy.

Looks nice and neat, does what i want and that is the end of it Smile

and the rest of the website is fine i have people look over it.

thanks for time, bye! Smile
If you take things so personally you won't succeed as a forum admin. And if you were happy with it then why did you ask for feedback?

Putting up a website for review and not expecting some negatives is very naive.
I didn't expect not to get negatives just i wasn't expecting yours because they aren't true as are all your other comment reviews to others!
80 Members.
89 Members
No such thing as too fast lol Big Grin
And yeah there are spammers i go through sometimes and delete people with the same emails and ban their isp for a few weeks, but if they constantly i delete them and their isp forever.

Have you joined? Would be nice to see more regular posters.
93 Members.
100 Members.
It would be just swell if you didn't feel the need to reply to this thread with an update on how many members you have.

Not only is your member count basically meaningless, but it's also kind of annoying.

Thanks. Smile
Nitrus you give the biggest critisism, you sound like a depressing person.
You only have bad comments to say, i read heaps of yours.

I'm not the only person who does this...

I hope i'm annoying you as you are to me!

<snip - no adf.ly links allowed!>

Members:108 members
Threads:30

Thanks. Big Grin
It's true I only have bad comments to say about things that are bad.

For example, it would be monumentally stupid for someone to stick an ad wall on a new forum with little traffic.

Oh wait...
(2011-10-04, 01:39 AM)mcbain Wrote: [ -> ]Nitrus you give the biggest critisism, you sound like a depressing person.
You only have bad comments to say, i read heaps of yours.

I'm not the only person who does this...

I had seen Nitrus's review in many showcase topic. Almost all of them are unbiased and true.
Its just because you hate negative comments. I know how it feels to get negative feedback, but when you really take them into consideration and correct the issues what people pointed to, you can improve your forum a lot.

Quote:<snip>

Short URL links are not allowed in showcase topic.

Good luck with your Forum.

Pages: 1 2 3