MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Put a space between the title and the tabs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey!

Check my site at teachgalaxy.com, there you can see that the title is too close to the tabs. I want to put a space between so that more air can sweep through. Toungue

I went to the header template, but couldn't find the title tag where I could put a <br /> underneath. Help me out!

Thanks.
put the <br /> at the bottom of the header template ...
Thanks! And one thing, I don't want to create threads all the time so I am asking in here instead.

Are there any differences if I put the slogan of the forum in Settings -> General Configuration -> Board Name or putting it in the index template in the title tag?
(2011-08-08, 06:16 PM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]Are there any differences if I put the slogan of the forum in Settings -> General Configuration -> Board Name or putting it in the index template in the title tag?
Yes. If you put it in Board Name, then it will be used all across the forums (i.e. where {$mybb->settings['bbname']} is called). If you put it in the index template, then only the index page will be affected.

By the way, I've added this space for you (along with the other things you asked me) if you haven't noticed.
Edit : not seen faviouz's response Smile

^ the board name from the settings is used at several places AND its better to keep it short !!
I feel its better to use your slogan in title tags at required pages
(2011-08-08, 05:51 PM)El Pistolero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

Check my site at teachgalaxy.com, there you can see that the title is too close to the tabs. I want to put a space between so that more air can sweep through. Toungue

I went to the header template, but couldn't find the title tag where I could put a <br /> underneath. Help me out!

Thanks.

Your theme is really awesome!
(2011-08-08, 09:54 PM)geekedward Wrote: [ -> ]Your theme is really awesome!
Thanks mate! The theme is made by me. I am not done yet, but it's hard to work without Photoshop as I'm currently on vacation. Any improvements that can be done?