MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: phpRPG - the free RPG engine [FULL plugin system/style system/adminCP]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have never had this problem. what version of PHP are you using?
Just so no one is confused, this is not a mybb plugin. it is a standalone game engine (which is what it seems like a couple people think)
Is this a plugin to MyBB? Or what is this about?
Read the post above yours. I have to say, I did think it was a MyBB plugin too. Toungue

It looks pretty good anyways!
Ohh.

Could it bee then maybe integrated to MyBB? Big Grin
Toungue just thought i'd clear that up. and I just finished a language system for it. and i'm fixing a couple other (minor) bugs Toungue
(2011-08-08, 10:55 PM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh.

Could it bee then maybe integrated to MyBB? Big Grin

Maybe in the future, but for now we're focusing on just making the engine and core plugins.
@Glas this and ezRPG are COMPLETELY different. there are little to no similarities between them.
Is there any Demo of this?
(2011-08-10, 09:38 AM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any Demo of this?

nope, you have to install by yourself
they only made so far the core
compared to ezrpg it's actually nothing
Then quit hijacking my thread with ezRPG. and if you haven't noticed, ez is pretty dead as zeggy basically abandoned it. again.
And all ezRPG is is the CORE. that is what makes it an engine. It is completely stupid to make a fully made game for someone, something like that has virtually no chance of becoming popular as it is EXACTLY the same as countless other games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4