MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Unappoved threads/post are approved but won't show?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have approved the unappoved post on my forums but the site is saying there are STILL 3 unapproved post, it also says it in the ACP but i DID approve them.
are you using any plug-in for auto un-approving the (first few) posts ? may be the issue is due to that..
Soft delete, but this issue was before this plugin was installed. Any way to refresh the table or the cache for unapproved post?
try below :
Recount & Rebuild --> Rebuild Forum Counters
Cache Manager --> Forums --> Rebuild Cache
Thanks that worked! ^-^
A similar problem:
some users and visitors (sometimes) do not see the recent posts in topics.
solution - the post above:

but this happens often.
how to fix this bug?
(2011-09-02, 11:23 AM)ElDrako Wrote: [ -> ]A similar problem:
some users and visitors (sometimes) do not see the recent posts in topics.
solution - the post above:

but this happens often.
how to fix this bug?

RECENT POSTS NOT SEEN:
I ask the same question... How can this be fixed, so it doesn't keep happening? I have had a couple of members say they get the email that there is a new post in a subscribed thread, but then they go check and don't see it. I have never experienced this, myself, so I thought the person was mistaken. She was told me this happens to her often.

UNAPPROVED POSTS, INCORRECT # IN ACP:
I see this constantly. It tells me there are 3 unapproved, and when I click to see them, it tells me there are none. Rebuilding the counters fixed it, but I don't moderate any posts at this time, so I have no idea how it could ever think that any would be unapproved.