MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cannot see Admin CP Navigation Completely
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright, so when I was installing some plugins, I went to the Home page and then went to do some things forum wise and when I went back the navigation in the Admin CP is mostly missing, now I can visit the common areas I visit with limited functions (missing left navigation) but all the links work fine.

[Image: HdE4U.png]

That is what it currently looks like, CHMOD is fine I don't know what the problem is.
What plugins do you currently have installed?

On the configuration tab, can you go into "General Configuration" settings group and set all plugins off, and see if this still happens?
I currently have:

*My Awards, *Tabbed Menu, *Private Messages Admin, &Plugin Uploader, *My Awards, *Multiple Registrations Detector, &Javascript Bot Detector, *IP Login History, Hello World!, &Goodbye Spammer, *Forum Icons, *Askimet, &A2detector.

* - Old plugins
& - New plugins
_ (blank) - Deactivated Plugins

I disabled them all and it didn't fix it.
(2011-08-09, 03:13 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]I currently have:

*My Awards, *Tabbed Menu, *Private Messages Admin, &Plugin Uploader, *My Awards, *Multiple Registrations Detector, &Javascript Bot Detector, *IP Login History, Hello World!, &Goodbye Spammer, *Forum Icons, *Askimet, &A2detector.

* - Old plugins
& - New plugins
_ (blank) - Deactivated Plugins

I disabled them all and it didn't fix it.

Disabling won't do anything. Try uninstalling them one by one until you find the plugin that did it.
Well it randomly happened when the plugins were installed entirely already. I mean I had about 10 minutes time until it screwed up. I don't think it would be a plugin none of them really made edits anywhere.
(2011-08-09, 03:45 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Well it randomly happened when the plugins were installed entirely already. I mean I had about 10 minutes time until it screwed up. I don't think it would be a plugin none of them really made edits anywhere.

Did you make any edits to core files recently? Try looking at Admin CP in a different browser for us..
Try installing a fresh copy the ACP file.
(2011-08-09, 03:57 AM)Camgaertner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 03:45 AM)Lith Wrote: [ -> ]Well it randomly happened when the plugins were installed entirely already. I mean I had about 10 minutes time until it screwed up. I don't think it would be a plugin none of them really made edits anywhere.

Did you make any edits to core files recently? Try looking at Admin CP in a different browser for us..

Same thing in Firefox and Chrome.
(2011-08-09, 04:00 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]Try installing a fresh copy the ACP file.

Which file?
All of them xD Not sure which file effects that section of the ACP.
Apparently it's something in the SQL, I reinstalled and restored the database and it's messed up again.
Pages: 1 2