MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Edit post doesn't display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey... Shy

If I want to edit posts since I updated to 1.1.4 the edit post page doesn't display... only a blank page opens, even the source is blank...

I am not sure, but I think that in 1.1.4 it worked perfectly, and it definitely worked before I *tried* to install Quick Edit mod (in 1.1.4), but it didn't display in plugin list and any possible changes should of been overwritten during the update to 1.1.5... any ideas?

Edit: The version numbers were incorrect.
Try reuploading editpost.php fresh, and apply the modification again.
It isn't about the modification, as I never got it to work - and don't want to. I tried re-uploading the editpost.php file in the first place after I found the error, but it didn't help...

I guess that there isn't much else to do, so perharps I should reinstall MyBB, because I have had too many bugs with MyBB in the last couple of days... Guess that I have messed it up myself. Sad
I wouldn't do that just yet! I've got the same problem at my forum. When I go to edit a post, it won't let me. Just brings up the blank page. Surely we aren't the only ones?

I've only now upgraded to the newest version of Mybb after being hacked twice. All was well editing posts before the upgrade, so it has to be something from there.
Huh... I reinstalled the MyBB and the edit post still doesn't show up Sad
I hope you had a backup for your database? You should always backup your forum's database at least once a week, if you can't do it more times than that.

Yes, I still get the error, so hopefully someone will come up with a fix soon Toungue
I did a backup, but I decided to reset instead of loading it Wink
I had a problem with this too! I managed to rectify it, by re-uploading the editpost.php
I've reuploaded the editpost.php, didn't help at all.
Open editpost.php. At the top, delete the "yea" that is before <?php

Reupload editpost.php.
Pages: 1 2