MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: admin log in problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have moved my forum from sub directory to root, i.e. from example.com/forum to example.com . I have upgraded from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4 with complete new installation except inc/settings.php and inc/config.php .
I've not yet removed my example.com/forum directory. Now both forms are using same database with same settings, (I'll remove the sub directory when my root directory will be fine) .

Now the problem is:- when I log in to admin cp, it works fine, but when i click on any other setting or button in admin cp, it gives me again login window, and keeps giving me this login window, I am inserting pass and admin user name correctly.
oh thanks, but I am not able to change settings through login in admin cp, as it gives keeps giving me this login window nothing else. i.e. when I click settings in admin cp, it takes me to the login window and keeps giving me (I'm not able to see any other page because of this login window ). Any other method to change cookie settings?
found it , solved its in setting.php
What did you do to fix this?
cookies settings :p