MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Pixel Discussion | The Forum For Teens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pixel Discussion Is A Forum For Teens But We Do still allow others (Over 13's) To join. We are currently Brand New And we are looking for members.

If you join and your user ID is 25 or under you could just win your self LIFE TIME GOLD MEMBERSHIP!

Link: http://pixeldiscussion.us/forum/
I'm just going to tell you right now, when I hear "Forum for Teens" the first thing I think is Pedo's.
(2011-08-09, 01:51 PM)PixelDiscussion Wrote: [ -> ]Pixel Discussion Is A Forum For Teens But We Do still allow others (Over 13's) To join.
People over the age of 13 are still teens though..?
(2011-08-09, 02:44 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]I'm just going to tell you right now, when I hear "Forum for Teens" the first thing I think is Pedo's.

This.

By advertising your site as a forum for teens your going to have some...visitors. Try to think of a less pedophile inviting slogan.
(2011-08-09, 04:26 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 01:51 PM)PixelDiscussion Wrote: [ -> ]Pixel Discussion Is A Forum For Teens But We Do still allow others (Over 13's) To join.

People from thirteen to nineteen are the ages for teens.
I'm not liking the simple text logo, sorry. Sad
(2011-08-09, 10:22 PM)Fluffybunny Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-09, 04:26 PM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]

People from thirteen to nineteen are the ages for teens.

Exactly, that's what I was saying. He bolds "Do" as if implying people over the age of 13 aren't teens but are still allowed to register, which doesn't make sense.

And yeah pedophile slogan won't help anything, nor do I know why you capitalize seemingly random words.
I meant by 13+ we allow anyone aged 13 or over. Its focused on teens but its not fully for teens