MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Statistics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

I have finally released my first plugin and it has been approved on the mods site.

The plugin is called Post Statistics. This plugin will show the number of posts made today, this week, and this month by a certain user, on their own profile.

In the admin control panel, you can disable any of those from showing at the settings page. That means that you can only have "Posts Today" showing on their profile if you want. I have attached a screenshot of the profile, and the settings page.

Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/post-statistics/

This has been my first plugin, so any suggestions in the code or bug reports are great!
Nice Plug-In! Going on my site now.......
Nice work NaXuh! Smile
Thank you, Everett & Faviouz!

It is my first plugin, and I am pretty proud, hehe. I don't think it has any problems - at least I didn't find any while testing. Smile.

More plugins to come!
(2011-08-12, 07:18 PM)NaXuh Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Everett & Faviouz!

It is my first plugin, and I am pretty proud, hehe. I don't think it has any problems - at least I didn't find any while testing. Smile.

More plugins to come!

Hi,

I think there is a small bug in 'Daily Post Reset' task.

$task = array(
		'title' => 'Post Statistics Day Reset',
		'file' => 'poststats_day',
		'description' => 'Resets the Post Statistics stays for today.',
		'minute' => "0",
		'hour' => "0",
		'day' => "31",
		'weekday'  => "*",
		'month'  => "*",
		'nextrun' => $time,
		'lastrun' => 0,
		'enabled' => 1,
		'logging' => 1,
		'locked' => 0,
	);

in this 'day' => "31" should be 'day' => "*" .

Update :

Also does this plugin counts posts marked as spam or not spam properly. I don't think so.
Just wondering why this plugin isn't displaying in the latest submission section on the mods site?
this isnt showing on one of my themes
It looks really cool, thank you, nice work.
nice work.Wink
I know this thread and plugin are old, but just in case it is still being updated, there is a bug.

This plugin will add to the user's daily, weekly, & monthly post counts even if it the post was saved as a draft. Meaning if I save a post as a draft and then publish it, all of those stats will be off.
Pages: 1 2