MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you add a banner?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was wondering how to add a banner to my website. where on the admin CP do you go?
ACP -> Templates & Style -> Your theme ->Options - EDIT THEME-> Scroll down till you find "Board Logo", add the path to the image.
Hey,

It depends on what theme you are using. Most themes allow you to set a logo in the header by putting your image in the /images/yourtheme/ folder, and then editing the value in the Admin CP.

Admin CP -> Templates & Style -> Themes -> Your Theme -> Scroll down a bit.

You will then see "Board Logo". You can then edit it to display your logo. If your file is named "banner.png", you would change it from:

images/yourtheme/logo.gif

to:

images/yourtheme/banner.png

Hope this helps. Smile.

EDIT: Looks like DxArcane beat me, hehe.
What type of banner?

If it is one made with CSS it would be in the Templates & Style>Themes>Your Theme>global.css
If you just want to change the board logo it is in the same location but not in the .css files. Its a setting.

Otherwise you'll want to edit it into the header template which is located at

Templates&Style>Templates>Default Templates>Header Templates>header
(2011-08-09, 03:35 PM)DxArcane Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Templates & Style -> Your theme ->Options - EDIT THEME-> Scroll down till you find "Board Logo", add the path to the image.

THANK YOU Big Grin