MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Internal Errors /Cookies Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bad Time to me Sad
Suddenly My previous Hosting stopped working,
I transfered my Domain to a new hosting, I also changed my Hosting Too,
I restored my Database from the Backup I had generated about half an hour ago, also Full Files backup,
After editing config.php, Forum started working but giving Warnings liku:

MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occured. Please contact your administrator for assistance.

Also there is cookies problem too as I am unable to fix it now,

Will any Technician will fix it for me if I provide my Admin Account Information as well as Hosting Account,
Or He may try to fix if one is not sure....

Please.....

Forum Url: www.apsdadu.co.cc

Please tell me, then I may use PM Service to send account information,

Version I am using is last one, means Today I got email of an upgraded one, But I haven't upgraded as this problem is from last 28 Hours...
Did your domain change as well? Oh and I see that you already looked at that login problem sticky, but are you sure your settings.php's cookie settings are valid?
(2011-08-09, 06:00 PM)Peter Chao Wrote: [ -> ]Did your domain change as well? Oh and I see that you already looked at that login problem sticky, but are you sure your settings.php's cookie settings are valid?

I have changed hosting only, using same domain {primary} after changing its name servers....
Also I am sure that there is no error in settings.php Sad
Make sure the files and folders on the new host have the proper chmods. Check the recommended chmods in the wiki: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/CHMOD_Files

Your cookies seem fine to me though, make sure you clear your browser cache and cookes.