MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, before I do something daft... I have upgraded to 1.8.1 from 1.6.

According to the instructions I have deactivated all the plugins. Now I cannot reactivate Google SEO 1.6.5 because it says it is not compatible.
I was going to load the newer version 1.6.8, but reading the upgrade instructions I see that the plugin should be active when upgrading, then you deactivate and activate it again.
As I cannot do that, what should I do?
it doesn't have to be active... the deactivate/activate just makes available any new settings that may have been added since the last version
Ok, thank. I'll give it a go.

BTW, who is this user who has been denied support? (see screenshot)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/snrfkank9myqtj...2.png?dl=0

Ehm... Where do I change the compatibility? I cannot find it withing google_seo.php or other files.
At the moment when I try to activate the plugin it says that is is not compatible.
Sorry for being a pest, but how/where do I set the compatibility?
Just download it from GitHub for now. https://github.com/frostschutz/MyBB-Goog...master.zip
Hi FS,

sorry about that but I have just uploaded the version from GitHub, but it is still 1.6.8 and it keeps saying that 1.8 doesn't support it Sad

(Who has been denied support??)

Forget that... My ftp program wasn't uploading the files... It is working fine now Big Grin
(2014-11-13, 06:25 PM)Arka Wrote: [ -> ]Hi FS,

sorry about that but I have just uploaded the version from GitHub, but it is still 1.6.8 and it keeps saying that 1.8 doesn't support it Sad

Forget that... My ftp program wasn't uploading the files... It is working fine now Big Grin

I have same problem with  This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.2

And can't find where can change version
(2014-11-19, 12:20 PM)d0m Wrote: [ -> ]

Just find the file "plugin.pho (I think...) in the google_SEO directory (I think, but there is only one Big Grin) and you will find the compatibility there.
Sorry for the sketchy info, but I am not at my computer now Big Grin, but the file is pretty easy to spot.
(2014-11-19, 12:27 PM)Arka Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-11-19, 12:20 PM)d0m Wrote: [ -> ]

Just find the file "plugin.pho (I think...) in the google_SEO directory (I think, but there is only one Big Grin) and you will find the compatibility there.
Sorry for the sketchy info, but I am not at my computer now Big Grin, but the file is pretty easy to spot.

Did you try to edit the plug-in file ?
can you please give us .htaccess redirect rewrite rules for archives too?

rest of redirect links are working fine but archives are not found in google bot