MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-01-21, 07:35 PM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]new version for mybb 1.8 ? author why not release new improved version. reading all comments i feel not to use until you fix all minor and major issues

for 1.8, did you try MySEO yet?
(2016-01-21, 08:27 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-21, 07:35 PM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]new version for mybb 1.8 ? author why not release new improved version. reading all comments i feel not to use until you fix all minor and major issues

for 1.8, did you try MySEO yet?

yess it worked but the page load time increased and it has less features.doubt they are even working Undecided

i guess mybb2.0 will be seo friendly

Google SEO any version update ? why author frostschutz dont post update(new version) for all know bugs ?
Is this project dead ? author don't want to release any update since 2014.

Please inform us @ author so we can move to find some one else for this job
It works fine, no update is needed
(2016-01-25, 09:03 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]It works fine, no update is needed

you are wrong. see comments in this thread so many problems and bugs
I cannot see any bugs or issues... moderation issue is not realted to this plugin, you have to edit core file by yourself.
(2016-01-30, 03:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see any bugs or issues... moderation issue is not realted to this plugin, you have to edit core file by yourself.

can you care how to solve that issue ? i know there are more but you got solution for this one then do post here please
(2016-01-30, 05:16 PM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-30, 03:59 PM)Eldenroot Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot see any bugs or issues... moderation issue is not realted to this plugin, you have to edit core file by yourself.

can you care how to solve that issue ? i know there are more but you got solution for this one then do post here please

If you're referring to moving posts:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-101262-...pid1101981
To be honest i had used this will all the fixes provided till page 119 . I had severe problems with this plugin, no errors but google ranking went down compared to old non seo'd site. This is very fragile plugin. Use with caution.

Better author upgrades this plugin with latest google seo codes, breadcrumbs,microdata,much more to include :<

very disappointed Sad
(2016-02-01, 05:24 PM)boson Wrote: [ -> ]very disappointed Sad

[Image: cry-moar.jpg]