MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's using your sitemap to gather links to add to their index - that's the whole point of your sitemap: it speeds up the discovery of pages on your site.
The XML sitemap is a complete "table of contents" for search engines to read and follow. It contains all forums, threads, events, announcements, etc. and even tells the search engine the creation/modification date of each of them, so when there is an update anywhere it can just access that directly.

Without Sitemap you have to wait for the Google crawler to randomly stumble on your content. That works too but it's random so you have a higher chance that the engine misses something or takes a longer time to index it than necessary.
plz.....reply smeone i need Google SEO Plugin for version 1.6.4
You can find it in the first post.
I got a problem with this.
when I try to edit a calendar event I get thie message "The event you specified is either invalid or doesn't exist."

what I have done wrong?
This is what I got right after a fresh install of MyBB and upload of Google SEO. Is it a problem on my host? CHMOD permissions haven't been touched, it's on default.

[Image: 9c77ee.jpg]

@Lokki,
it's a bug that will be fixed in the next version. In the meantime enable permission checks or the litespeed workaround in the Google SEO Redirect settings.

@pdtrx,
apparently the google_seo.php file is not readable by PHP on your host. Wrong owner/permissions? Compare with other files/folders or delete and reupload your plugins/ folder or ask your host.
I understand thank you for your answer frostschutz
Hello,

You made there really nice plugin and it works really nice. Just one problem with links.

I have some forums with unusual letter names like this http://www.myweb.net/Forum-Lietuvių . And somehow it doesnt open the page i get this error.
Error 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): There were too many redirects
So enable the redirect debug and PM me the debug info...