MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2012-02-21, 12:15 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Old versions are available from GitHub: https://github.com/frostschutz/Google-SEO/tags

But whatever your problem is, it won't be related to deactivation before upgrade. You can deactivate/activate just as well afterwards. The plugin cleans up / updates settings properly whenever you do that. If that doesn't work then something else is wrong, e.g. if you only uploaded half the files or sth.

The problem is that the forum is not showing SEO url's. When u type an old one (seo url) still works converting to the default ones. I don't know what's happening.

[Image: google%20seo.png]
You forgot to update your language files

As for the .htaccess warning, it's either not in there, or not the first rule, or written differently (whitespace etc) - but you can ignore any and all .htaccess warnings as long as the URLs work
The language files of Google SEO? Uploaded yet in both languages (English and Spanish). Im going to check the .htaccess for 2nd time..

Edit: The .htaccess it's ok :/
(2012-02-21, 01:35 PM)quecarallo Wrote: [ -> ]The language files of Google SEO? Uploaded yet in both languages (English and Spanish).

Yes - there is no other explanation why the strings in the plugin status would be missing

If you are using a "language pack", they're probably all outdated - I don't maintain those

Maybe you only uploaded english files, see if the display changes when you change the admin cp language to english, or just reupload Google SEO's inc/languages/english files to inc/languages/yourlingo, in particular the admin/ files googleseo_plugin.lang.php and googleseo_settings.lang.php
(2012-02-21, 02:04 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-02-21, 01:35 PM)quecarallo Wrote: [ -> ]The language files of Google SEO? Uploaded yet in both languages (English and Spanish).

Yes - there is no other explanation why the strings in the plugin status would be missing

If you are using a "language pack", they're probably all outdated - I don't maintain those

Maybe you only uploaded english files, see if the display changes when you change the admin cp language to english, or just reupload Google SEO's inc/languages/english files to inc/languages/yourlingo, in particular the admin/ files googleseo_plugin.lang.php and googleseo_settings.lang.php

Man, thx u a lot, the problem was because i didn't upload the /admin languages...

Im strawberry stupid...
I have got a problem here this screen!
[Image: wtn3nhye.jpg]
And that is in my .htaccess
RewriteEngine on

# Some hosts require RewriteBase to make RewriteRules work.
RewriteBase /

# Google SEO workaround for search.php highlights:
# Make this rule the first rewrite rule in your .htaccess!
RewriteRule ^([^&]*)&(.*)$ http://hackingcentral.de/$1?$2 [L,QSA,R=301]

# Google SEO 404:
ErrorDocument 404 /misc.php?google_seo_error=404

# Google SEO Sitemap:
RewriteRule ^sitemap-([^./]+)\.xml$ misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Forums:
RewriteRule ^Forum-([^./]+)$ forumdisplay.php?google_seo_forum=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Threads:
RewriteRule ^Thread-([^./]+)$ showthread.php?google_seo_thread=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Announcements:
RewriteRule ^Announcement-([^./]+)$ announcements.php?google_seo_announcement=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Users:
RewriteRule ^User-([^./]+)$ member.php?action=profile&google_seo_user=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Calendars:
RewriteRule ^Calendar-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?google_seo_calendar=$1 [L,QSA,NC]

# Google SEO URL Events:
RewriteRule ^Event-([^./]+)$ calendar.php?action=event&google_seo_event=$1 [L,QSA,NC]
RewriteEngine on
That .htaccess works fine for me when I use it on my site, and Google SEO does not show a warning.

Have you edited the correct file, it's .htaccess not htaccess.txt. Have you posted the full file, for example it would show the above warning if there was a RewriteRule before RewriteBase.

Also the duplicate RewriteEngine on at the bottom of the file should not be there.
Send me a PM with the 100% correct file please thanks
Hi,

One of my clients is having issues with this plugin - it seems that all of the user profile pages except for 1 are working fine. A particular profile is returning a blank page ("No Data Received" error)

The profile page is http://pokesun.com/u-mewakari13 - all other profile pages seem to be working fine. Any ideas on what could be the issue?
First time I clicked that link it opened fine for me. Tried to reload it and I get No data received.

Google SEO itself seems to be working fine, going to a wrong URL on purpose like http://pokesun.com/u-MEWAKARI13 gets a proper redirect as it should and then no data received.

Probably some other plugin at work. I see their member profile has some modifications like a comment feature.