MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to minimize No. DB Queries?
Today i notice my No. DB Queries: 2347+ on google seo is around

EDIT:
I forgot which one causes this.
I even posted a reply on the official mybb community that my queries was just around 70+ db queries i think 3 days ago BUT now i'm shock it reach 2300+ DB queiries.

3 days ago
[Image: dbqueries.png]

Now
[Image: 85755947.png]

i notice this repetitive db query
[Image: 74563789.png]

I see its google seo table but i used google seo plugin for almost a year and i have never any conflict using this, its the first time i saw this reach high query.

How can i fixed this without touching the google seo plugin?

I am really thinking, it might be some other plugins that causes conflict about this although i am not sure about this.

UPDATE.
Thank God its already been fixed.
Now i am back to 72 db queries now.
Here is how i fixed it.
It is not on the plugin but on the settings, i disabled the portal settings.

Board Settings>>> Portal Settings>>>

Quote:Show the Welcome box
Do you want to show the welcome box to visitors / users.
Yes No
Show the number of PMs to users
Do you want to show the number of private messages the current user has in their pm system.
Yes No
Show forum statistics
Do you want to show the total number of posts, threads, members and the last registered member on the portal page?
Yes No
Show Who's Online
Do you want to show the 'Who's online' information to users when they visit the portal page?
Yes No
Show Search Box
Do you want to show the search box, allowing users to quickly search the forums on the portal?
Yes No
Show Latest Discussions
Do you wish to show the current forum discussions on the portal page?

I set all settings to "NO"
and thats it the high db queries was been removed.
Its back to normal now.
72 queries.
Hey, I've edited my .htaccess, but the ACP Plugin Page is still telling me to make the changes. I know they're working because my links in the forum are renamed correctly ( http://wedesignthe.net ). So it's not really stopping functionality, just cluttering up my plugins page. Any help would be awesome. :x
Just upgraded from Google SEO 1.6.1 now. I was hunting down the postbit www bug today and it turned out to be of Google SEO. I was pinching my hair from months to find & bust out the bug. What used to happen is in majority of forums, when a user (or myself) posts a reply and has a website URL specified in UserCP settings, the postbit www button didn't used to show up for 10-20 days, thereafter it showed on that post, but the case remained same for every new posts that were made.

Then while after I was testing over localhost, I noticed it didn't had such a bug. My instant guess was Google SEO isn't working over locahost and it'd be the only trouble causer. I disabled and booh, it was solved. Then I just now upgraded to Google SEO 1.6.3 and noticed the bug went, is this the only bug that you mentioned in the change logs?

Haha, it really caused me PITA. Smile

(2012-05-27, 04:58 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I've edited my .htaccess, but the ACP Plugin Page is still telling me to make the changes. I know they're working because my links in the forum are renamed correctly ( http://wedesignthe.net ). So it's not really stopping functionality, just cluttering up my plugins page. Any help would be awesome. :x
Btw, am also having same problem after upgrade, not sure why. Andreas, any idea? Tried deactivating, reactivating multiple times as well as rewriting the rules in htaccess.
I think he already answered that, your .htaccess codes must be in a specific order so that no error is shown.
(2012-05-26, 03:48 PM)bestblackhatforum.com Wrote: [ -> ]
UPDATE.
Thank God its already been fixed.
Now i am back to 72 db queries now.
Here is how i fixed it.
It is not on the plugin but on the settings, i disabled the portal settings.

Board Settings>>> Portal Settings>>>

Quote:Show the Welcome box
Do you want to show the welcome box to visitors / users.
Yes No
Show the number of PMs to users
Do you want to show the number of private messages the current user has in their pm system.
Yes No
Show forum statistics
Do you want to show the total number of posts, threads, members and the last registered member on the portal page?
Yes No
Show Who's Online
Do you want to show the 'Who's online' information to users when they visit the portal page?
Yes No
Show Search Box
Do you want to show the search box, allowing users to quickly search the forums on the portal?
Yes No
Show Latest Discussions
Do you wish to show the current forum discussions on the portal page?

I set all settings to "NO"
and thats it the high db queries was been removed.
Its back to normal now.
72 queries.

No other ways to fix this then that? I mean disabling everything on the portal to get a normal amount of queries again sound like a bit much. No other ways of achieving this? Or would this only happen if you decide to use the URL rewrite stuff?
get this error just after i copy the files...
[Image: ffa3349c.jpg]
not quite sure what i'm doing wrong, installed language files + plugin library and also tried reinstalling the plugin....
I noticed this will make one extra query to get the thread url for example, in profiles. Is there any way you can recommend to get all thread urls in just one query? Right now my plugin makes up to 10 queries, any possible way to reduce them I will be happy.
Any help with my above question Frostschutz?
PluginLibary 4 pulls up a message now - http://mods.mybb.com/view/pluginlibrary

Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.

Any update?
(2012-06-22, 11:18 AM)matt4 Wrote: [ -> ]PluginLibary 4 pulls up a message now - http://mods.mybb.com/view/pluginlibrary

Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.

Any update?

You can pull the code from Github instead. Staff currently can't review/approve mods.