MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, thanks. I am using Google Seo plugin for sure.
the best plugin ever.. I can cut any website on google using this plugin. Big Grin
On google there is a top line with the Link or the thread title but when i search things on google say if i search this thread here

In the description it will have stuff from other things in my forum not that perticular thread, anyone know why?
Google SEO surely is one of the greatest plugin for MyBB.

The plugin works fine, but I have a question regarding URL scheme. By default, URLs are rewritten as Forum-title-name and Thread-title-name.

I want to change it to F-title-name and T-title-name, I tried to change it on .htaccess but it didn't change.

My question is how to properly do it? Thanks in advance for the help.

Please ignore this post, I found the solution.
(2012-08-14, 03:06 AM)Perx Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO surely is one of the greatest plugin for MyBB.

The plugin works fine, but I have a question regarding URL scheme. By default, URLs are rewritten as Forum-title-name and Thread-title-name.

I want to change it to F-title-name and T-title-name, I tried to change it on .htaccess but it didn't change.

My question is how to properly do it? Thanks in advance for the help.

Please ignore this post, I found the solution.

There's also some settings you have to change under Settings > Google SEO URL. You need to do that along with the .htaccess changes.
Okay nvm. I have it working now. Very nice plugin! AWESOME to the urls !!!!

If any of you have portal as homepage at root, and /forums is the directory of the installation. This will work just fine. Just remember to edit the .htaccess that is at /forums. Also try to avoid doing duplicate entries on the .htaccess lols.
On google there is a top line with the Link or the thread title but when i search things on google say if i search this thread here

In the description it will have stuff from other things in my forum not that perticular thread, anyone know why?
How do you add a link, that is above the mybb Installation Directory ../?
No it does not allow you to do this in the settings for it does not allow ../

So my forum is installed at /forums. But i have pages on the root I would like to add to the sitemap.

I think I would need to edit the plugin a bit?
installed twice...uploaded whole inc folder content...bt still there is no option in my acp>plugins .....
Does anyone know how to prevent meta-keywords on the index page while using this plugin?

I want to have a site description on the index without it adding the actual index content to the end of it.

Thank you!