MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google SEO 1.6.8 [EOL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2011-08-15, 02:01 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]I Encounter 500 Internal Server Error

It's a problem with your site/host then, nothing I can do to help. Undecided

(2011-08-15, 02:49 AM)Anooxy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-13, 09:58 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]@Anooxy,
What happens when you try to access it via misc.php?google_seo_sitemap=index

That works of course.

...so it works fine but there's a problem with your rewrite rules?

Rewriting sitemap is entirely optional, you can set the sitemap url scheme to empty and use the misc.php variant throughout.
(2011-08-15, 03:15 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-08-15, 02:01 AM)nadlerz Wrote: [ -> ]I Encounter 500 Internal Server Error

It's a problem with your site/host then, nothing I can do to help. Undecided

Then what would I tell them to fix this problem?
Please Heart
Just encountered a small problem with the included nginx configuration Wink Basically, you can't access /member.php?action=register (unless already logged in - I need to work out why that is). If I manage to work out a fix, I'll post it up. Otherwise, I'm impressed by the new updates and stuff since I last checked this out.

EDIT: Actually, it only 404s if I try to access it via my own IP having already registered once (I have the registration per IP per day limit to 1) - though it works if I'm logged in. Might also be because I haven't set the errordocument in nginx yet Wink
(2011-08-14, 10:09 AM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Google SEO Redirect can redirect SEO URLs back to MyBB URLs. It's also described in the manual.

But what are the chances a future MyBB update would break this functionality?

I read the manual and understood it.

(2011-08-16, 06:03 AM)BBFPaco Wrote: [ -> ]But what are the chances a future MyBB update would break this functionality?

Chances are that there won't be an update, and if there is, chances are that I will update the plugin as well.

Malcolm found an old bug in the Sitemap code which caused & to be escaped twice. Google SEO 1.6.1 fixes it along with a new sitemap bug introduced by 1.6.0 which could cause SEO URLs to not appear in the Sitemap sometimes.
Quote:Invalid Download

The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
http://mods.mybb.com/view/google-seo
Yes, it's awaiting validation. Download it from GitHub in the meantime.
Updated fine frostschutz - awesome work!

I'm in the middle of upgrading a forum at the moment and it's getting to the stage where I'm upgrading the plugins. They're using Google SEO 1.1.13. Apart from removing the modifications to ./inc/functions.php, are there any known problems for upgrading to 1.6.1?
If there were any known problems I'd have fixed them in 1.6.1, so... no. But if you find one, report it.
I hope, my problem with v1.6.0 fixed already Smile with the latest :pray:

EDIT:

Same error with v1.6.1

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When posting new replay and quote replay Sad

Huhuhuhuh